Why am I writing a blog on communications? Isn't it going to be wicked boring?
I'm writing for a few reasons: a) I am a Communications major b) I have an emphasis in public relations c) I want to blog about a topic that interests me d) I think writing about what I'm learning in college will help me retain the information which will make me smart and marketable and will result in a stellar job offer for me. And no, it will not be boring!
I love reading blogs of all kinds. Cooking blogs, fashion blogs, photography blogs, current event blogs, political blogs, and even the random married blogs. While married blogs are great and I enjoy reading about exactly how blissful my friends are now that they've found their 'second half,' I get the majority of my thrills from reading blogs with a focus- one topic that is explored and expounded upon in depth. That's why I love photography blogs so much. They usually just include pictures. I always know what to expect and I read the blog to gain a better understanding of that person's artistic viewpoint.
This blog will be my viewpoint on the world of communications with a focus on what's happening in public relations. It will include news and commentary by me, including information on projects I'm working on. Hopefully it will interest more than the one default reader: my mother.
I Do Now
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment